my sanctuary.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

reminisce.

nominee a15

I was once again brought to near tears when xuewei sent me this picture. Other than the fact that I looked perpetually in pain, it reminded me of the fact that there was a time where i carried a backpack and wore a nomination tag that says "A15", with only the college crest on my left collar.

And there was a time when we were truly young and innocent, literally having fun taking pictures on the field, posing and pinching each other (i believe the hand on the right belongs to annaling), all unaware of what the future held for us.

hell did we not realise that we were gonna be in for a jolly ride.

and i do realised i looked alot younger. p.s. pic taken in 2006 april.


more lvl camp pics when i get the time.

 

we're indeed more than a student body - we are family.

0 Comments:



<< Home